Propolis is a natural substance that bees make by gathering resin from cone-producing evergreen trees or from the buds of trees such as the Poplar.
Propolis has been used for thousands of years as a natural antiseptic and antibiotic and its medical benefits are well documented.
We use only dedicated food grade propolis traps to harvest propolis from the hives and it only comes into contact with food grade materials.
Putting the propolis in the freezer will stop it sticking together and keep it as a powder.
Serving suggestion: Sprinkle on yogurt to give the immune system a natural boost.
- Propolis is very sticky at room temperature and can stick to crockery and teeth
- Propolis can stain both clothes and skin.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to honey or other bee products. Please try a small amount at first. Discontinue if an allergic reaction occurs.
- Some people may not like the powerful taste of propolis.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- Gluten and lactose free. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Store in a cool place