Small breakfast jars of all our honey products.
- Honey should not be taken by people with severe allergies to honey, pollen, propolis or other bee products.
- Honey should not be given to infants under 12 months.
- The use of herbs and spices is a time-honoured approach to strengthening the body and alleviating the symptoms of illness. They can, however, contain components that can trigger side effects and interact with other herbs, supplements, or medications. For these reasons, you should take them with care, and if in doubt seek the advice of a qualified health care provider.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should be especially cautious and avoid taking large quantities of herbs or spices.
- Chillies contain a health benefiting alkaloid compound, capsaicin, which gives them their strong spicy pungent character but can cause severe irritation and hot sensation to mouth, tongue and throat and may irritate an existing gastro-esophageal reflux condition.